HuffPost and Medium

I have reactivated my blogging on HuffPost UK and have also joined Medium , I have just published a story "Doing away with ageism in fashion" (cross-linked).
I shall continue to blog on here but will aletrnate with those two platforms.
Visiting London Fashion Week Festival on Saturday 24th so I hope to be able to write about the experience.
Meanwhile go and check out the sites above and do comment, your interaction is always appreciated.


Photo courtesy of Jacynth Bassett, the-Bias-cut.com

And while we are talking of ageism and diversity, I am very impressed with @GraziaUK latest cover, featuring supermodel Maye Musk and other atypical models, such as Candice Huffine. Well done, Natasha Pearlman! It is not the usual diversity spread, the subtext is togetherness and friendship. This is indeed what a fashion spread should look like!

Comments