In praise of David Nuttall

I have worked with David for some years now and every time I find that my shoots with him definitely improve.
So I would like to dedicate this post to him.
My first shoot with David was in April 2008, shortly before my birthday. It was my second art nude shoot and I was a bit nervous.
This was one the best images from that  shoot
I then worked with David again in June 2008, at model Akemi's incredible apartment, with one of the best views of London. We got several images out of that shoot, but this remains the signature shot
We shot again in December 2008. I particularly like this photograph.
 May 2009. We did an outdoor shoot and this was a great image out of that shoot.
 In September 2009 we did a fashion shoot with MUA Anna Orkiszewska

The last shoot was in august 2010. I particularly like this image

but there are many more, such as this

Thank you David. working with you is always a great pleasure and I have learnt much from you about modelling and photography in general.


(all photos modelled by Alex B. and taken by David Nuttall)

Comments

  1. It's wonderful to work with someone so harmoniously over a period of time. These are lovely pictures.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much UL. Yes David is a very gentle person and highly skilled. He is an amateur but he has won several photographic competitions. I enjoy working with him and it is good to be able to shoot from time to time. It keeps me on my toes.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aw, shucks! I'm really embarrassed! Working with you is always a pleasure Alex and I think it shows in the pictures, which are some of my favourites. Here's to the next time.......
    David Nuttall

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow I just happened to come across this profile and I think is amazing...though I just entered this site I can say what got me was the sort of confidence she has when posing. A feeling that you know something I can't tell.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment