My feature in Anne of Carversville

 Photographer: Suki Wilde

 My feature in Anne of Carversville as part of  AGELESS FABULOSITY continues. I share this week long exposure with my great friend  Carla Johnson.

The feature began on 6th December with my interview of Carla, followed on 7th December by her interview of me. The feature continued on 9th December with beautiful pictures of Carla and Elijah taken by A.J.Kahn.

Today other photos of me taken by David Gibson, Marcello Pozzetti, Michael Culhane, George Swift, Pascal Renoux, Terri Lee Shields, Paddy Johnston, Neil Huxtable, Victor Schwanberg and PWP Images appear in the SENSUALITY NEWS section.

Other images by Suki Wilde, Bob Adams, Erwan, David Nuttall, Darren Brade, Vijay Jethwa and Elisabeth Jakobsen are in the LAYERS OF ALEX B SPIRITED LIFE section also published today.

 Photographer: Elisabeth Jakobsen

More to follow next week, when Carla and myself will appear side by side with Monica Bellucci, now 46,  in a column on ageing.


I am very grateful to Anne Enke, Editor in chief of Anne of Carversville for this amazing opportunity I have been given to reach  thousands of readers worldwide and be part of a wonderful, unique  E-zine aimed at discerning women, globally.  It truly is a great honour for me.

I am also, it goes without saying, most grateful to all the photographers I have modelled for and for their support of me.  By choosing to work with a mature model they have made a statement and I am honoured to be part of that statement.

Comments

  1. Alex, what a beautiful feature to acknowledge this most incredible gift given to us by the editor of e-zines Sensuality News and Anne of Carversville. I have felt so honored to be side by side with you, and now with Monica Belluci, this is absolutely amazing! I am over the moon!

    Congratulations on the two absolutely stunning features of your work today!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I so enjoy reading both of your blogs, and I marvel at the unique beauty that each of you possesses!

    ReplyDelete
  3. thank you UL and thank you Vincent.Yes it is indeed a wonderful opportunity

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment