Editing day

Editing day for me, today. It's half term, I have a terrible head cold, am feeling very tired. Sitting with my laptop and working on photographs is relaxing. I found a handful I did with Brian, a photographer that asked me to edit the shots myself, he did not have the time. I was a little put out by this at the time but now I dont mind, I can work on photos myself which is good.  I also worked on more self portraits. I am planning a third self portrait session and a full fetish shoot,  that should be fun.
February is a good month. Not quite spring yet, but not as dark as January. The promise of spring is enough to make one feel elated. It's good to wake up early in the morning and find that there is light.
I would like to send some good wishes to ERosanne who was suddenly taken ill while flying to Germany. I did not realise how serious the whole incident was until I read her blog. Here is to a speedy recovery, ERosanne, I hope to see you bouncing back very soon.
I attach below a few samples of my editing efforts. Feel free to critique.


Photographer: Brian B. postprocessing by me


Photographer: Talkingdrum postprocessing by me (I have had this, posted unprocessed,  in my deviantArt gallery for over a year and I reprocessed it, it was looking very shabby)

Self portrait, own postprocessing

Self portrait, own postprocessing


Photographer: DG, reprocessed by me (with permission)

Comments

  1. Many thanks for the well wishes, Alex.
    I am now very much on the mend. Much appreciated.
    x

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment