Taking a break from blogging

Photographer: Thesearchformagik

I have been blogging since May 2010. I have used this blog for showcasing my work as a model and then, slowly, my work as a photographer. There were times when I blogged regularly, almost everyday. Now I am taking a short break. My offline life is too full at present to allow me to blog as frequently as I used to. I am full of admiration for those who do, but for me it is sometimes difficult to juggle my day job, my DMP course and my life as a model. On top of that there are personal and family issues, so you can well guess that time is limited.
What have I been up to? Lots of things as it happens. I am participating in London Fashion Week modelling new creations by Robyn Coles Millinery. I am quite excited about it. Then there is my ecstatic dance project based on autoethnography and other things, too many to list, including my own photographic work which I am keen to develop.
Therefore I need to take a break from blogging. I hope it is going to be only a short one, but I definitely need it.


I would like to thank you all for following me. Please dont give up, I hope to come back soon with interesting posts and some good photos.
Meanwhile I wish you all the very best.

Alex x

(All photos modelled by Alex B.)

Comments

  1. Enjoy your break from blogging. If you can find the time take a look at my blog, I would appreciate some feedback on my short stories
    Chris

    ReplyDelete
  2. I understand Alex. My day job is keeping me so busy I am shocked I've kept up my blog on a somewhat regular basis. Sounds like wonderful things are happening for you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have enjoyed reading your blog, and it's been fun to watch you evolve as a photographer. Enjoy your break.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment