Dancing on the Millenium Bridge


I have been real busy, sorry not to be so regular in posting. I am making some major changes in my personal life, after two years of being involved in dance therapy I feel the urge to move on to psychoanalysis so I am busy sorting out the practicalities.  But the most wonderful thing of all is that I have started performing again so I ended up  in Janine Harrington's piece The Bridge to be danced on the Millenium Bridge on 23rd. If you are around please come along to watch and interact with us. Invite yourselves on FB, there is an event page
The Bridge will be repeated at the South Bank in July, dates to be confirmed.
I will be writing more in the next few days but first I wanted to let you all know about this event.
I will be dancing in other performances too throughout the summer, so watch this space.

Comments

  1. Ooooh, sounds like fun! Knock'em dead! Or rather, knock'em alive!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment