From recent shoots

Since my return from New York I have been really busy, and I find I dont have much time to write. I am taking part in a production called 'The Sanctuary' by John Casey, to be performed on 31st October, featuring an installation and a short play and once again I am busy with rehearsals. Plus it's that time of the year when I feel somewhat lethargic. It's raining and  days are getting shorter...


I have received quite a few photos from my recent shoots in New York.
So this post is about showcasing them.
First there are those taken by Ama at the Met - see my earlier post. They are all on film, some taken with a M/F camera, others with a 35 mm.


Then there are those taken by Paul Ward. Very different in style, but for me it was wonderful to work with both artists.

Enjoy!

Once I get a little more settled I will write longer posts.


(All photos modelled by Alex B)

Comments

  1. These are just lovely! I especially like pic #3 by Paul Ward; very abstract yet intense.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fantastic.I see many models but you have a certain presence about you and it comes across in your photos and poses. You are very inspirational.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment