A calendar for charity

Photographer: David Nuttall, model: myself

David Nuttall, a photographer I have known for some years and with whom I shot the above picture, recently got in touch to tell me about an amateur drama production by The Hartley Players of the famous  Calendar Girls. It run successfully for five nights. The girls felt inspired to produce their very own version of the calendar, shot by David and currently for sale in aid of the Elimination of Leukemia Fund.The models range in age from early 30s to 67 and none of them had ever done anything like this before. 
I do not have permission to post the pictures in my blog but I would strongly encourage you to get the calendar, for just a fiver. It is for a good cause. You can contact the Fund here and ask for a copy, they still have some, it has been a popular calendar.
I think it is a smashing idea. The images are tasteful and the ladies are truly great, all very confident and natural in front of the camera. Thank you David for letting me know. 


Comments