Taking a break




I have been blogging for ten years. During this time I have seen many blogs appear and disappear as their authors switched to insta-posts. Other bloggers have introduced a subscription, offering a range of services, see for example That's Not My Age.
When I began, blogging was all the rage. But now it has subsided.
I get lots of followers through Bloglovin but the majority of them are simply advertising for sex - I don't see the point of following me but there is nothing I can do to stop them, Bloglovin does not have anything in place to get rid of unwanted followers. 
I have a spam filter for comments, anyway.
Should I continue to blog or should I stop? It's a question I need to ponder. No matter, the blog will continue to be available online even if I do not add more posts.
So all I can say for now is that I wish to take a break. During this time I will decide whether it is goodbye or whether I still think there is a point in blogging.

Alex x






Comments

  1. Really? This is unfortunate.

    I haven't commented in YEARS on your Blog, and when I finally do after a bit THIS is what I see?

    Times sure are a-changing, and you can't stop the Evolution, or you'll drown trying to fight the current.

    Whatever your decision is, it'll be supported.

    By the way, even though I'm a member of Instagram, I'm not a huge fan of the Insta-posts or vlogs--oops, I mean "stories".......

    Hope all is well in your World, Contessa.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment