Sophie Hunter's new music video


Actress turned singer Sophie Hunter has released a new album and just made a music video directed by Chino Moya. I danced for her, I did a very dark solo to a haunting melody - no preview of the film is yet available. But Richard Hudson took photos and I have just been sent a few.  I look forward to the video.
Sophie is Jane Birkin's niece - she looks like her! and cousin to Charlotte Gainsbourg. A talented family indeed. She has a degree in modern languages from Oxford and has studied acting in Paris. I love her voice and her new album promises to do well.  I tried to interpret the song for the music video embodying its mood, as best as I could. The set was an old empty house in central London, high ceilings, empty rooms.
My very first music video. Huge thanks to Saskia for calling me in at the last minute
Anyway, these are the photos sent by Richard. Enjoy! By the way the fish is real.








(All photos by Richard Hudson and modelled by Alex B. )

Comments

  1. Oh--wow! These are spectacular!

    And this dance is going to be in the music video? Probably not MTV material, then--yikes! :D But wouldn't we all love to see it!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment