Please vote for me

Apologies to all my readers. I was away on holiday and then became ill with the noro virus, not pleasant at all, I can assure you.
Meanwhile I entered this blog in the BLOGGER OF THE YEAR competition. I was not sure first that it would be accepted but yes, it has and voting is now in full swing, so please, if you like this blog do vote for me! Just click on this link and leave your vote.
Oh, for some reason, among the hundreds photos of me that could have been selected they have chosen an old picture from 2005 but never mind.

I will be writing more fully later today, I am off to a life modelling workshop now but please, if you like this blog go over to the voting page and vote.

Thank you!

Photographer: David Newby for The Guardian, model: myself

Comments

  1. Your blog is a great read and your pictures are stunning
    you certainly have my vote.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment