Visiting Hour

'Visiting Hour' is the central piece in Marie Schuller's trio of films, SHOWstudio.



SHOWstudio: Fashion Fetish - 'Visiting Hour' by Marie Schuller from SHOWstudio on Vimeo.



The work references themes of age, memory and fantasy.With exquisite styling by Tamara Rothstein and art direction from Marlon Rueberg, this beautiful film is subtle yet sensual. Deliberately combating the under-representation of mature women in sexual imagery, the film delivers a pointed depiction of older females as sexual, beautiful and powerful beings.




Direction: Marie Schuller

Art Direction: Marlon Rueberg

Model: Alex B

Styling: Tamara Rothstein

Set Design: Alice Kirkpatrick

Hair: Soichi Inagaki using Aveda

Make Up: Claudine Blythman using Nars

Nails: WAH Nail

Music Direction: Mimi Xu

Steadicam Operation: James Layton

Focus Pull: Bruno Chiecco

Assistant Direction: Sandra Leko

Set Assistance: Alex Williams

Fashion Assistance: Louby McLoughlin and Lucy Wright

Production Assistance: Gibran Ramos

Comments

  1. I have been trying to install Flash Player for days so I can see your video! Do you know if it is on youtube?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi UL
    I don't know about you tube but have you tried the SHOWstudio link on the right?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Alex, yes I've tried SHOWstudio. No luck. I'm sure it will show up on youtube as many of Ms. Schuller's fashion films are there.

    I don't know why I can't download FLASH. I will have someone help me with that.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment