Season greetings



I have been busy and have not been able to post at all. Christmas has already gone and we are getting ready to celebrate New Year. I will be offline for a while, as I will be travelling, and would like to wish you all a wonderful break with your loved ones. This is the time of the year we all spend cocooned away with family and those nearest to us.
I have been watching musicals, as one often does around this time, when TV channels tend to rehash old movies.
This is a clip from one of my favourites, The Bandwagon, with the incomparable Fred Astaire and the beautiful Cyd Charisse.

Belated Christmas wishes to all my followers and hope that 2013 will be a prosperous and peaceful year for everyone!




Comments

  1. I'm not sure Cyd Charisse has ever gotten her due. As this clip shows, she was drop-dead gorgeous and sexy, and could match Astaire step for step. Thanks, Alex!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment